We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
1. Identify your biggest bar to abundant thinking. Analyze why you have not embraced the concept before. Have years of negative conditioning made it difficult, or did you just not know about it?
2. Decide now that you will start to think abundant thoughts.
3. Count your blessings right now, and start being grateful for all the good things you have in your life.
4. Stop thinking of what you believe you don’t have; you are concentrating on an empty space. Instead, begin to focus on creating the circumstances that will cause abundance to fill your empty spaces. Develop your interests, knowledge, and skills in areas that will help you achieve more.
5. Exchange “could’ve”, “should’ve” and “would’ve” for “I want”.
6. Don’t feel guilty for wanting. It is your personal choice to strive for happiness for yourself and others.
7. You can want, but don’t create specific expectations for yourself.
8. Better still, create zero expectations of what you will receive. Do not automatically assume that you will receive anything. Just know that anything is possible and invite that abundance into your life.
9. Be mentally prepared for the worst-case scenario. Think positively about receiving what you want, but do not take it as read. If you meet your goals, it will add to the happiness you already enjoy; if not, it doesn’t matter because you are happy with what you already have.
10. Stop thinking the world owes you a living and that you deserve to receive what you want. Everything you receive in life is a gift. The world doesn’t owe you anything, but its abundance is capable of giving you anything.
11. Stop feeling cheated, and like a victim. Take control and take responsibility for your own happiness.
12. Know that your past does not equal your future, and your current unfavorable situation does not have to last if you choose to make it better. You are not your condition.
13. Accept that you will make mistakes. Don’t beat yourself up when you do; regard that mistake as a moment on your learning curve that will help take you to new heights. Learn from it and move on. Don’t dwell. Some of our hardest knocks teach us our most important lessons in life.
14. Think of a physical reminder that will help you keep your thoughts on track. Every time you feel you are drifting back to thoughts of scarcity, perform your little physical action to realign yourself with abundance. You could click your fingers, snap a rubber band on your wrist, or simply join your thumb to your forefinger as people do in meditation.
15. Develop a mantra that you repeat every morning and evening out loud, and in your head whenever you need a boost. You could try: “Abundance is mine right now and always.” Remember that whatever you say, keep it in the present tense. Saying that “Abundance will be mine” causes the brain to keep abundance in the future.
As a starter exercise, think of one situation in your life that you believe should have turned out better because your expectations were so formulated. Try and find a way to see the positives in it, how you may have learned from your “failure” to meet your expectations, and then let go of those expectations. Rephrase your expectations into a request for abundance. This is one piece of deficit thinking that is now abundant thinking.
Rebecca lives , loves and laughs in Northwestern Montana. A long time and avid practitioner of the Law of Attraction, Rebecca knew quite young that she had special skills. Right out of high school she manifested a chance to go out west after telling the Universe that the city life was not what she wanted. Immediately a way was made. There are too many tales and too many amazing stories to go into all the great adventures she found on the way.
Once the movie the secret came out and she discovered Abraham – Hicks and the Law of Attraction, she understood how she had been manifesting all the wonderful things that happened in her life.
She now resides with the love of her life of 25 years and their dog Sadie in the mountains of Montana. Hoping to share light and love to all that cross her path.